As an Evernote Certified Consultant I get to share the amazing power of Evernote and how it can help you with all aspects of your life, both personally and professionally.
- Set up of Evernote (or re-set up Evernote, if you’ve tried it in the past and never really got the benefits)
- Assistance with designing the structure of Evernote (Notebooks, Tags, Naming Notes) so you can store and find information easily
- Coaching on all aspects of Evernote’s features and capabilities
- Specific ways to use Evernote in both your personal and professional life so you are more efficient and can find the information you need when you need it.
- How to integrate Evernote with your email, task management and calendar system
- Technical Support – as a certified consultant I get faster support from Evernote Technical team so you benefit when there are problems or issues.
Still not sure how Evernote can help you? Send me an email to receive a complimentary 15-minute consultation.
What is Evernote?
Individuals can use Evernote to organize their life, whether you’re a creative, business person, or just want to be more organized. It allows you to save virtually everything from photos, documents, and files and you can access them from anywhere (Web, Computer, Mobile Devices). Think of Evernote as your second brain: it captures all of the notes, tasks, emails, ideas, images, articles, and webpages you want to remember, then synchronizes all of that information across all of your devices and makes it instantly shareable with anyone – whether they use Evernote or not.
Everything you put into Evernote becomes searchable, even business cards, handwritten text, or photos of whiteboards. The Evernote Scannable app makes it super-easy to capture information from the real world, and the Evernote Web Clipper plugin allows you to capture entire (or simplified) webpages from almost any browser.
Evernote offers several plans, each with different features and price points.– Basic, Plus, Premium, and Business.
Contact me to see how I can help if you fall in any of these scenarios:
- I’ve heard of Evernote and want to use it but need help getting started and understanding what I can do with it.
- I downloaded Evernote forever ago but don’t use it because —
- I don’t know where to start
- It’s overwhelming
- I don’t know how to use it
- I have Evernote but it didn’t work for me so I stopped using it. I’d like to give it another go.
Testimonials from the rich and famous: