If you are located outside of Silicon Valley or don’t have the time or resources to commit to on-site assistance, Virtual Productivity Coaching is the service for you. We serve as your accountability partner and keep you on track to achieve your goals for greater organization, productivity, and efficiency. Most of our home solutions and business solutions can be done virtually, but on a general level we offer:
Time Management & Productivity Coaching
Implementing best practices so you can get more done in a given amount of time
- Identify priorities so you can focus on what is important
- Learn to minimize distractions
- Create easy to use task lists
- Develop best practices for calendar management so you can get more done
- Design strategies for e-mail efficiency
- Recommend and train on best practices for using productivity tools (task management apps, electronic/paper calendar, note taking apps, email management systems)
- Training on Microsoft® Outlook (and other workflow tools) for better e-mail, task, and calendar management
Small Business Solutions
Organize space, time, and information so that your small business and its employees are operating in the most Productive Environment™
- Professional guidance to create a paper management system that works for your business and industry and thus reduces paper consumption and storage
- Set-up an information management system so you can eliminate the paper piles and find what you need
- Organize computer and e-mail information for efficiency and ease of use
- Recommend technology tools to improve productivity
Individuals use Evernote to organize their lives. Whether you’re a creative, business person, or just want to be more organized Evernote can help. It captures all of the notes, tasks, emails, ideas, images, articles, and webpages you want to remember, then synchronizes all of that information across all of your devices and makes it instantly shareable with anyone – whether they use Evernote or not.
To learn more about how we can help you realize the benefits of adding Evernote to your productivity toolbelt, click here.
©2005-2018 Barbara Hemphill-Productive Environment Institute.
All trademarks and registrations are the property of Barbara Hemphill.
How It Works
So Many Articles, So Little Time
Tackling Your Reading Pile To Earn And Learn More – Teleseminar
Never getting to those industry newsletters and emails you subscribe to? Having trouble keeping up with in depth news articles? This 30-minute audiocast will give you the strategies you need to finally get your “to-read” pile under control.