You can get more done if you have a plan and a system in place. Keeping up with work, family, and personal demands can be a challenge. With today’s modern technology you’re accessible 24/7 and managing it all can be overwhelming. There is a solution to make your life easier!
Let me serve as your accountability partner in you quest for better time management as well as a professional guide to help you prioritize your numerous commitments. I also teach you the tools and strategies that make managing your home and work life easier. Through one-hour time management coaching sessions in person or via phone or Skype we will focus on:
- Identifying priorities so you can focus on what is important and minimize distractions
- Creating easy to use task lists (Whether you are paper-based or electronic, there a system that can work for you.)
- Implementing best practices for calendar management so you can get more done. No more double booking and missed appointments due to calendar mishaps.
- Easing the burden of managing multiple family members’ schedules
- Teaching you strategies for e-mail efficiency so you don’t live in your inbox
- Finding the right technology tools to make managing your time and information more efficient (see below)
There are only 24 hours in a day so you will never add more hours. Enlist my time management coaching services so you can accomplish what you need to get done and have more time to enjoy what YOU want to do!